Sunday, July 5, 2009

Project A.S.H.

After a long break some news:

A long-term project finally saw the light of day - Alexander Seojin Holm was born on the 30th of June. I am proud to have accomplish
ed in great team work with my beautiful wife Mino such a perfect artwork.

In other news, I was recently contacted by a sculptor from Brazil who wanted to sculpt one of my creature designs - the Sea Rex. He does online tutorials and this project will be featured in a book he will be publishing. For those inte
rested, below is a link to his website where you can see the process of this sculpture.

http://www.mundogump.com.br/

my design:



4 comments:

chlsmok said...

Congradz man! you are officially a father!

harpa said...

hola guappo

til hamingju með strákinn aftur. alvöru monthanar setja nú inn myndir af afrekunum ;)

zampolART said...

Congratulations man !! Thats the best news I have heard in a while. Cant wait to see some photos.

Louis Cypher said...

check my facebook for photos of the living artwork ;)